Monday, May 28, 2012

Running Update

We haven't actually managed the structured running program I had hoped to implement - the only safe paths to run are made of compressed mud - and we had around two months of solid rain, so you can guess how that worked!

Now, the sun has come out and gone to the other extreme - it is too hot! Well, too hot for me at least! I really don't cope with heat...

Nicholas has taken matters into his own hands. He runs everywhere! The round trip to our local shop and back is just over half a mile and he runs almost exclusively (barring crossing roads). Likewise, he runs to playgroup, and most of the (0.8 miles) back from grandma's, too!

I still want a little more structure (too much pent up energy!!!) but for now, he's still running further than I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment