Friday, March 23, 2012

Why We Are Running...

Little boys shouldn't wear mascara!
This little monster visited this morning. The temptation of my handbag was too great and he turned it out. Other than eating the few bribes (small, wrapped chocolates) loitering in the bottom of the bag and (I suspect) my lip balm, he decided to try and put on my mascara. Unfortunately, it was brand new and came out a bit thick...

Peek-a-boo!
Later, I found this cheeky monkey in my tumble dryer! He was very helpful (see the emptied lint trap in his hand - that is usually Nikki's job) and insisted on playing peek-a-boo before eventually being persuaded to leave.

Later still, a rather naughty imp broke his way into the stockpile of Easter eggs. Fortunately, I found him before he had done much more than unwrap and smash one of the eggs. Unlike the one that broke in last week and ate through half the chocolate before he was caught!

1 comment:

  1. He he... on all accounts! What a little monkey. Looking forward to seeing you soon xx

    P.S. The monkey in the tumble drier is in an adorable outfit :)

    ReplyDelete