Thursday, July 7, 2011

Make-up

While I was trying to sort out the drama with the lack of functioning monitor for my new computer, Nicholas was quietly playing at the other end of the room.

I should have known that when he's being that quiet, there is something afoot, but I was distracted.

I'm not really a make-up person, but somehow the single tinted lipgloss that I own made its way into Nicholas' hands. I mentioned in an earlier post that Nikki loves lipgloss. He saw me use it once, then every time he spotted it, demanded I apply it again. So I gave him a toy one and hid mine.

But Nikki found it, and was apparently not satisfied with dabbing it on his lips this time...



He pulled out ALL the lipgloss from the holder (it was solid lipgloss, lipstick style) and smeared it all over himself and my BEIGE CARPETS!!! He also smeared the skirting, but fortunately didn't put any handprints on my white walls. Unfortunately, I had dressed him up in a white shirt...

No comments:

Post a Comment