Friday, July 1, 2011

Haircut!

Today, Nikki had his FIRST HAIRCUT!!!

I've been putting it off and putting it off, but although I don't have a problem with long hair on a boy, I don't like long fine hair that enjoys sticking up in every direction no matter how many times you brush it.

The mullet had to go...


And so it did! It may not be the most instantly noticable haircut he'll ever have, but it is very much smarter and  easier to manage. I wanted to get a picture of Nikki in the barber's chair, but unfortunately he screamed as soon as I put him in it and had his haircut with me holding him up, instead. My arms ached, but other than the refusal to sit in the chair, he was an angel about staying (mostly) still and didn't even try to grab the scissors once!

No comments:

Post a Comment