Monday, June 27, 2011

More Painting

We did painting again today. Not for any reason, just because I felt like it. It was too hot to go outdoors (for me at least!) and this is a great two-fold activity for Nicholas - paint and bath!

This time I let him paint at his table. Unfortunately he couldn't really tell where the paper ended and the table began... This is what it looked like at the end of the activity!


Nicholas stacked the paint pots himself to let me know he'd had enough of the activity! And yes, that is the table top covered in handprints...

Yesterday we went over to my Mum's for the afternoon to play in the garden. I spent most of the time cowering away from the sun indoors, but the boys had fun outside for a while. I took Nikki's tent for them to play in but it got ignored in favour of the trampoline. Nicholas LOVES bouncing on the trampoline!

He also loves 'helping' Mummy (and Grandma) with their ice-creams!


No comments:

Post a Comment