Thursday, June 30, 2011

Bathtime Fun

Nicholas LOVES his bath. If it were up to him he would have three or four baths a day... or just never get out!


Look at that bruise! Much more visible on a wet head, for some reason.

Tonight I decided to do a little experiment and see what he made of having his washing-up bowl in the bath (the one I bought especially for Nicholas to use when he 'helps' me in the kitchen). I filled the bowl with water and added bubbles. He was quite careful about containing them to the bowl, right up until he realised that the water in the bowl was deeper and made even BIGGER splashes. He was also enthralled by the fact he could easily move the bowl in the water...


If you couldn't make it out, he's saying 'round and round and round...' which is one of his favourite phrases at the moment.

After all that splashing, at least he makes an effort to clean up after himself...


Getting him out of the bath is another thing entirely!




1 comment:

  1. Aww... each and every one of those photos is _so_ cute! And I can sympathise with the love of baths; having lived without one for so many years, I'm now happily taking every opportunity to have one (although I do limit myself to one a day - sorry Nikki! - but then I need more water than he does). When I'm in the bath, I like to listen to this oldies radio station and play with bubbles... mmm, relaxation!

    Also, it's good to see that he continues to enjoy scrubbing the bath. :)

    Hope the bruise disappears v. soon xx

    ReplyDelete